After the first two paragraphs, is a numbered list of 27 characteristics of the anti-Christ. Following that, there is a list of scripture texts from the Book of Daniel which verifies the list, almost word for word!
The character of the anti-Christ is very much different than the military forces that occupies the “Glorious Land.” The Anti-Christ aims to occupy the Holy Temple.
We know that the “raiser of taxes” arises out of the battle that brings the military occupation of Israel, then will come one with words of peace and flatteries to “set things in order.” “Then shall stand up in his estate (the estate of the defeated king of the south) a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle. And in his estate shall stand up a vile person (the anti-Christ), to whom they shall not give the honor of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.” Daniel 11:20-21
Imagine Israel being occupied by hostile military forces and just totally put through the wringer by the demonic forces on the eastern side of the globe! Then on top of that, somehow they are suppose to pay their share of taxes to the “raiser of taxes.” Definitely very stressful! BUT, a smooth talking person comes along, establishes a peace treaty that is satisfactory to everyone and things seem to be looking up for a few wee years. All of a sudden, boom! The peace treaty is broken and Israel’s land is taken away from them and they are persecuted as never before. THAT is the agenda and purpose of the anti-Christ!
27 Characteristics Of The Anti-Christ
1) He is dreadful, terrible, and strong exceedingly with great iron teeth, which devoured and broke in pieces. We know the anti-Christ does not rely on military forces for his power, but he does honor the god of forces. That force will be used to persecute and murder those who do not accept the 666. The 666 is the source of his tyranny because it consists of the god of knowledge that cleaves to the flesh of humanity and the computer chip technology. That control over the thought and behavior of humanity is why he is able to come in peaceably with flatteries, but is a very disliked ruler! His devouring and breaking in pieces is exactly Satan’s mode of operation to kill, steal, and destroy!
2) He stamped the residue with his feet. Whatever is left over that doesn’t fit into his agenda for the world, they are snuffed out. The first beast of the lion with the wicked heart of man devoured, the bear with three ribs in his mouth devoured, and the leopard with four heads and four wings of a foul destroyed many with his policies. The residue remaining from all that destruction was stamped by his feet. Now, remember, those three beasts work under the control of the fourth beast (the anti-Christ) until after the anti-Christ is destroyed by Jesus Christ’s return.
3) The anti-Christ is not like the other four beasts. The lion has a man’s heart, the bear comes up on his side from the earth to stand on his feet, and the leopard has four heads and wings. These are pretty much earthbound creatures that retain their fleshy characteristics. The anti-Christ has great iron teeth that is stronger, more dreadful, and more terrible than any of the other three ferocious predatory beasts! That’s because the anti-Christ is not of human fleshy elements. He apparently bases his source of power on non-fleshy components, maybe space technology in combination with computer chip technology. After all, Satan is the prince of the air! Somehow, he is able to create a god of knowledge to cleave to the flesh of creation, somewhat of an artificial incarnation of the anti-Christ, and seems to be progressing towards the implementation of the computer implant chip in the hand. Yes, great iron teeth!
4) The fourth beast (the anti-Christ) has ten horns. This is generally believed to be ten global kingdoms. Even as I type this, the New World Order is forming the ten global kingdoms around the world. That is thrust behind the mass migration globally and border disputes. Some kingdoms, like the USA, is suppose to include Central America, United States, Canada, and others. They say this migration is a humanitarian necessity and the U.S. has to allow them in. In other migrant issues, where a specific kingdom is “invaded” by migrants not assigned to that kingdom, the invaded kingdom has a right to refuse entry. The fourth beast really is breaking into pieces with his great iron teeth and stamping the residue with his feet.
5) The little horn that arises from the ten horns is the anti-Christ. The anti-Christ arises from the formation of the ten global kingdoms. This is why religion of every type is being trampled on around the world, except for Islam. The system of the anti-Christ is based on following the 666, and following any other form of knowledge is in opposition to the anti-Christ. The anti-Christ will use the Lion, Bear, and Leopard to intimidate and enforce the world to accept his reign through the god of knowledge. Such as Islam’s campaign of terrorism around the world and world persecution of those who follow Christ Jesus, and persecution and threats against the Jews.
6) The little horn (the system of the anti-Christ) is described as having eyes like a man and a mouth speaking great things. This is the artificial incarnation of 666. Humanity around the world are the eyes and mouth of the anti-Christ. The anti-Christ becomes great with a small people, and totally breaks treaties with global government leaders! People around the world boast that “We see!” “We know!” and then speak things that seem very, very, very insightful and knowledgeable. These are the same people who are the protesters, rioters, etc. that demand change in their local country. These protesters are global! The anti-Christ is using these people as the Lion with the wicked heart of a man, using them as the Bear with the three ribs in his teeth, and are using them as the Leopard with four heads and four wings of a foul. The anti-Christ empowers these small people with the 666 in order to change world policies and to establish his agenda! One thing for sure, from the god of knowledge will never flow information about the One True God, the Message of the Cross of Christ, or the infilling of the Holy Spirit.
7) He will be a vile person, so vile that he is not given the honor that usually comes with a global command of nations. The only reason he comes to power is because the system of the anti-Christ is non-violent relating to nuclear war, and the such. Coming in peaceably, not really being given due respect, relates to the intrusive human rights violation of the god of knowledge cleaving to human flesh without individual permission to do so. That also relates to the invasive computer implant chip that individuals either accept or reject. When given the opportunity to reject the 666, then it results in a loss of human rights and eventually severe persecution.
8) This person is so confident of his invincibility that he will forecast his schemes against very strong places. There was an example of this when the United States forecasted it’s military operation against a stronghold in a Mideastern country. It was broadcasted on the news before the battle was to take place. Every person within the United States was able to watch the whole battle on Television from beginning to end! They said the purpose of forecasting the attack was to give every person the opportunity to flee from the war zone. It was in the name of humanitarian compassion! The name of this operation was “Shock and Awe.” Click Here To See CNN’s Complete Coverage of the Battle from 40 minutes before all the way through the end! Now, the system of the anti-Christ will not have any heritage, and will do what no other forefathers have ever done before. Just like the god of knowledge has no history, no religion, nothing identifiable as having an earthly origin.
9) He separates and scatters everyone refusing the 666 and considers them prey! This is where the terminology, “There’s one!” comes from.
10) He has no regard for any god at all, the only allegiance he recognizes is to the 666, which is made to be the only object of allegiance.
11) He has no regard for the desire of women! His 666 is more important than what the tenderness of women desire, as well as more important than loving desire, and more important than women’s natural desire! An excellent example of this, but definitely not all-inclusive, is the horrible act of Female Genital Mutilation!
12) Daniel calls the system of the anti-Christ a “strange god.” Everything he does is with a “strange god.” The anti-Christ publicly acknowledges and increases the “strange” god of knowledge with glory! Notice, it is said “them,” the anti-Christ will cause “them” to rule over many, “them” being those who accept the modern god of knowledge that cleaves to the flesh! “Them” are those who accept the 666. These “them” are also those who will harass, persecute, and deliver the followers of Christ Jesus, and the Jewish people to be imprisoned or murdered.
“Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
13) He will have control over all the material resources within the ten global kingdoms. He will manipulate the people’s steps through materialism to make serving the 666 lucrative. Of course, this means that those refusing the 666 will be legally entitled to nothing. Thus, not being able to legally buy or sell unless accepting the 666.
14) The anti-Christ works deceitfully after coming to global power peaceably and with flatteries. He deceives, for example, the leaders of the United Nations and becomes strong with a small people. For example, proclaiming democratic principles by empowering the everyday people! BUT, this empowerment is through the god of knowledge that cleaves to the flesh, and “prosperity” through computer chip technology, i.e. both comprise 666.
15) His heart is set against the Holy Covenant. Recall, many people will come to accept what Christ Jesus did for them on the Cross during this extremely turbulent time in the world. The Holy Covenant refers not only to the Jewish people but also to the Covenant made to the “Gentiles” through the Cross of Jesus Christ. Also, a remnant of the Jewish Nation will acknowledge Jesus Christ as their Savior during this extreme tribulation.
16) He will specifically take action against Israel and the followers of Jesus Christ.
17) Ships come against him, grieves his evil soul, causes his indignation to be against Israel. Obviously, he reasons that the ships would not be coming against him if Israel was totally annihilated
18) He will gather intelligence with everyone who forsakes the Holy Covenant, which is like a League of Nations coming together to secretly plot the destruction of Israel
19) Military forces, or “arms” will stand for him, these are people who are going to do his dirty work. They will pollute the sanctuary of strength, and will take away the daily sacrifice, and they will place the abomination that makes desolate. In other words, this would be like Islam agreeing in a secret meeting with the anti-Christ to totally desecrate Israel’s sanctuary by infiltrating it’s leadership, then establishing a strong public dislike for Israel’s God to make it completely desolate!
20) The anti-Christ will flatter everyone who does wickedly against the Holy Covenant
21) They who understand the agenda of the anti-Christ among the people will inform many of what is happening: but they will fall by violence, and by tribulation, by imprisonment, and by being stripped of materialism.
22) When those who share the Light with others fall, they will receive a little help to relieve their misery, but mostly people just hang around them to flood them with flattery. I’m sure it’s not flattery these light bringers are looking for!
23) Some who understand will fall, but it is to try them during the tribulation, to purge them and to make their soul and spirit white until the return of Christ Jesus
24) The anti-Christ will do whatever it is that his purpose is to do; he will exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and will speak amazing things against the God of gods, and will prosper till the indignation of the great tribulation comes to an end
25) Instead of honoring his heritage, such as forefathers, religious upbringing, etc. he honors the god of forces
26) He ushers in the Battle of Armageddon as he enters into the glorious land (territory in Israel) , and many countries will be overthrown. Many countries in one great battle in a large piece of land called the “glorious land,” and the anti-Christ fills the earth with the blood of many countries
27) The anti-Christ comes to his end and none will help him when he tries to place his “headquarters” between the seas in the glorious holy mountain.
“I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.” Daniel 7:8
“After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.” Daniel 7:7
“And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honor of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.”
“And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.” Daniel 11:23
“He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers’ fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.” Daniel 11:24
“The king of the North will return to his own country with great wealth, but his heart will be set against the holy covenant. He will take action against it and then return to his own country.”
“For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant. And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate. And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days. Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries. And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed. And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
Daniel 11:30-36 King James Version (KJV)
“Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.” Daniel 11:37
“But in his estate shall he honor the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honor with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.” Daniel 11:38
“Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.” Daniel 11:39 King James Version (KJV)
“He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.”
Daniel 11:41 King James Version (KJV)
“But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.”
Daniel 11:43 King James Version (KJV)
“And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.”
Daniel 11:45 King James Version (KJV)